Graduate School of Urban Studies Is Launching an International Journal ‘Urban Studies in Russia’
The Graduate School of Urban Studies is launching an international peer-reviewed journal ‘Urban Studies in Russia’. We are currently preparing the first issue of the journal and we invite authors to submit work and cooperate with us. The journal will cover scientific articles dedicated to research into different processes on urban spatial structure, urban planning, and methods of urban studies.
Here are some disciplinary areas of urban research:
- Transport and urban mobility research
- Urban sociology and urban communities research
- Urban economics
- Urban cultural studies
- Virtual urban space
- Urban management and decision making
- Legal aspects of spatial planning and urban development
- Sociology of urban studies, aspects of education and professionalism
We will also be accepting reviews and literature abstracts on these topics.
- Works submitted should contain no more than 20-25 thousand characters, including spaces
- Works are accepted in Russian and English
- Works should include a short synopsis (no more than 100-150 words) and key words
Articles and synopses of articles should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The first issue of the journal is planned to be published in the fourth quarter of 2014.